Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 12:47 pm
ASU's Johnson and Hubner to play in East-West Shrine Game
Johnson, a product of Mesa High School, wrapped up his Sun Devil career by earning All-Pac-12 honorable mention. In four years in Tempe, Johnson racked up 169 total tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss and eight interceptions for 39 yards. His first career forced fumble in the Arizona game last November led to a big momentum shift that allowed the Devils to win in Tucson 41-34.
Hubner landed on the All-Pac-12 second team in 2012 after averaging 47.13 yards per punt, which ranked him second in the nation behind only Ryan Allen of Louisiana Tech (48.04).
Hubner is also participating in the Casino Del Sol College All-Star Game in Tucson.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.