Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 1:26 pm
Marion Grice returns to ASU, will play in Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl
Grice, who left the team this weekend to return home to Houston after his brother was murdered Friday night, was second on the team in rushing yards (520) and first on the team in rushing touchdowns (9) in 2012.
The junior recorded a season-high 156 yards rushing in the team's 41-34 win over rival Arizona on November 23 and is expected to play on Saturday.
Grice's brother was killed on Friday, after two men allegedly followed him from a local mall in the Houston area and attempted to steal his new pair of Air Jordans.
- ASU students anxiously anticipate Pac-12 Championship
- ASU Associate AD Rocky Harris: ‘Haven't seen this kind of excitement since 1996'
- ASU defense ready for the challenge presented by Stanford's power running game
- ESPN Radio College GameDay to be in Tempe
- Former ASU star Jake Plummer sees himself in Taylor Kelly
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.