Two Sun Devils named SI All-Americans
Junior defensive tackle Will Sutton was named to the first team, while senior punter Josh Hubner received honorable mention recognition.
This honor only adds to the already impressive list of accolades for Sutton, who has already won 14 national awards.
Aside from the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Sutton has been named to nine All-American teams and was awarded both the Morris Trophy and first team All-Pac-12 honors.
Sutton ended the 2012 season with 58 total tackles, 20 of which were for a loss, and 10.5 sacks. His 1.82 tackles for loss per game were good for first in the Pac-12 and fifth in the nation.
Hubner finished his the season with a conference-leading 47.1 yards per punt, which was good for third in the nation. His 73 yard punt against UCLA was a career best and was tied for the ninth longest punt of the 2012 season.
While not as widely recognized as Sutton, Hubner had been named to Lindy's All-American team earlier this week.
The Sun Devils are scheduled to face the United States Naval Academy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl December 29 at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
- UFC Legend Dan "Hendo" Henderson - Saturday June 15UFC great Dan Henderson joins The Power MMA Show to preview his UFC 161 bout vs Rashad Evans.
- Steve Patterson, ASU AD - Tuesday June 4Will Notre Dame be on the ASU football schedule? And, what does he think of E. Gordon Gee's comments
- Jeff Pendergraph, Indiana Pacers forward - Tuesday June 4Pacer and former ASU basketball player Jeff Pendergraph talks about Indiana's run in the playoffs
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 30What will be discussed at the upcoming meeting with the other Pac-12 athletic directors?
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works