Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 11:57 am
Two Sun Devils named SI All-Americans
Junior defensive tackle Will Sutton was named to the first team, while senior punter Josh Hubner received honorable mention recognition.
This honor only adds to the already impressive list of accolades for Sutton, who has already won 14 national awards.
Aside from the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Sutton has been named to nine All-American teams and was awarded both the Morris Trophy and first team All-Pac-12 honors.
Sutton ended the 2012 season with 58 total tackles, 20 of which were for a loss, and 10.5 sacks. His 1.82 tackles for loss per game were good for first in the Pac-12 and fifth in the nation.
Hubner finished his the season with a conference-leading 47.1 yards per punt, which was good for third in the nation. His 73 yard punt against UCLA was a career best and was tied for the ninth longest punt of the 2012 season.
While not as widely recognized as Sutton, Hubner had been named to Lindy's All-American team earlier this week.
The Sun Devils are scheduled to face the United States Naval Academy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl December 29 at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.