Updated Dec 7, 2012 - 4:15 pm
Hubner, Sutton named Lindy's All-Americans
Hubner, was named Lindy's third team punter after ranking third in the nation and breaking the school record with 47.1 yards per punt.
The senior punter's 5,013 career punting yards in just two seasons of work ranks second all-time in Arizona State history.
Aside from being honored by Lindy's, Hubner was also an All-Pac-12 second team honoree.
Lindy's is the seventh publication to honor Sutton as an All-American this season, the fifth to name him to the first team.
The junior defensive tackle, who was also named the Pat Tillman Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, was a dominant force the Arizona State defense this season.
Sutton is the first Sun Devil to be named a consensus All-American since kicker Thomas Weber in 2007.
His 1.82 tackles for loss per game ranked fifth in the nation and his average of .95 sacks per game was good enough for 13th.
Hubner and Sutton will conclude their season on December 29 when they take on Navy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl in San Francisco.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game