Arizona State to face Navy in Fight Hunger Bowl
The Midshipmen (7-4) locked up a bid to the Dec. 29 game in San Francisco earlier this year, and bowl officials selected the Sun Devils (7-5) as the Pac-12 participant on Sunday.
Navy had an eight-year streak of bowl bids snapped last season when the Midshipmen finished 5-7. But coach Ken Niumatalolo got them back this season even before the regular-season finale next Saturday against Army.
Arizona State made it to a bowl in its first season under coach Todd Graham, capping the regular season with a 41-34 win over rival Arizona. The Sun Devils haven't won a bowl game since beating Rutgers 45-40 in the Insight Bowl in 2005.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.