Arizona State to face Navy in Fight Hunger Bowl
The Midshipmen (7-4) locked up a bid to the Dec. 29 game in San Francisco earlier this year, and bowl officials selected the Sun Devils (7-5) as the Pac-12 participant on Sunday.
Navy had an eight-year streak of bowl bids snapped last season when the Midshipmen finished 5-7. But coach Ken Niumatalolo got them back this season even before the regular-season finale next Saturday against Army.
Arizona State made it to a bowl in its first season under coach Todd Graham, capping the regular season with a 41-34 win over rival Arizona. The Sun Devils haven't won a bowl game since beating Rutgers 45-40 in the Insight Bowl in 2005.
- Less than 5,000 tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship Game
- ASU students anxiously anticipate Pac-12 Championship
- ASU Associate AD Rocky Harris: ‘Haven't seen this kind of excitement since 1996'
- ASU defense ready for the challenge presented by Stanford's power running game
- ESPN Radio College GameDay to be in Tempe
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.