Updated Dec 2, 2012 - 2:47 pm
Todd Graham ranks ASU higher than any other coach
So much so, that he wasn't afraid for anyone to see just how much he thinks of his football team.
As part of USA TODAY's end of the year coaches poll, every vote cast is open for all eyes to see.
Of the 59 coaches who were polled only two had the Sun Devils among the 25 best teams in college football -- Graham and Arkansas State's Guz Malzahn (a former offensive coordinator under Graham at Tulsa). But ASU's first-year coach didn't just have his team in the Top 25, he ranked them as the No. 20 team in the country.
While ASU did finish on a two-game win streak and finished with seven wins, a five-loss season that included just one win over an FBS team with an above .500 record isn't exactly worthy of a Top 25 vote.
Nonetheless, Graham's unbinding loyalty to his team is admirable at least.
- Arizona State 60 minutes from punching ticket to first Rose Bowl in 17 years
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'We've got to take it' from Stanford
- Less than 5,000 tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship Game
- ASU students anxiously anticipate Pac-12 Championship
- ASU Associate AD Rocky Harris: ‘Haven't seen this kind of excitement since 1996'
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Football Color Analyst - Friday December 6Is this the biggest game in ASU football history?
- Rocky Harris, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6What will be the economic impact of ASU's success?
- Todd Graham, Head Coach ASU Football - Friday December 6Todd Graham talks to Doug and Wolf about the Pac-12 Championship Game.
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel