Updated Dec 2, 2012 - 2:47 pm
Todd Graham ranks ASU higher than any other coach
So much so, that he wasn't afraid for anyone to see just how much he thinks of his football team.
As part of USA TODAY's end of the year coaches poll, every vote cast is open for all eyes to see.
Of the 59 coaches who were polled only two had the Sun Devils among the 25 best teams in college football -- Graham and Arkansas State's Guz Malzahn (a former offensive coordinator under Graham at Tulsa). But ASU's first-year coach didn't just have his team in the Top 25, he ranked them as the No. 20 team in the country.
While ASU did finish on a two-game win streak and finished with seven wins, a five-loss season that included just one win over an FBS team with an above .500 record isn't exactly worthy of a Top 25 vote.
Nonetheless, Graham's unbinding loyalty to his team is admirable at least.
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.