Updated Dec 2, 2012 - 2:47 pm
Todd Graham ranks ASU higher than any other coach
So much so, that he wasn't afraid for anyone to see just how much he thinks of his football team.
As part of USA TODAY's end of the year coaches poll, every vote cast is open for all eyes to see.
Of the 59 coaches who were polled only two had the Sun Devils among the 25 best teams in college football -- Graham and Arkansas State's Guz Malzahn (a former offensive coordinator under Graham at Tulsa). But ASU's first-year coach didn't just have his team in the Top 25, he ranked them as the No. 20 team in the country.
While ASU did finish on a two-game win streak and finished with seven wins, a five-loss season that included just one win over an FBS team with an above .500 record isn't exactly worthy of a Top 25 vote.
Nonetheless, Graham's unbinding loyalty to his team is admirable at least.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.