Updated Dec 2, 2012 - 2:47 pm
Todd Graham ranks ASU higher than any other coach
So much so, that he wasn't afraid for anyone to see just how much he thinks of his football team.
As part of USA TODAY's end of the year coaches poll, every vote cast is open for all eyes to see.
Of the 59 coaches who were polled only two had the Sun Devils among the 25 best teams in college football -- Graham and Arkansas State's Guz Malzahn (a former offensive coordinator under Graham at Tulsa). But ASU's first-year coach didn't just have his team in the Top 25, he ranked them as the No. 20 team in the country.
While ASU did finish on a two-game win streak and finished with seven wins, a five-loss season that included just one win over an FBS team with an above .500 record isn't exactly worthy of a Top 25 vote.
Nonetheless, Graham's unbinding loyalty to his team is admirable at least.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was