Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 8:50 am
ASU's Pac-12 opponents for 2013 announced
The Pac-10 played a schedule of nine conference games, meaning every team would play every other team in the conference every year.
But since Colorado and Utah were added to form the Pac-12 prior to the 2011 season, and with a nine-game conference schedule still in play, every team misses two teams from the other division.
The schedule pairings for 2013 have been announced for all 12 conference teams, and here's how it shakes out for the Arizona State Sun Devils:
Home opponents: Arizona, Colorado, Oregon State, USC, Washington
Road opponents: Stanford, UCLA, Utah, Washington State
ASU will not play Oregon or California in 2013
That's right -- the Sun Devils avoid playing Oregon, which is a huge advantage considering Oregon's status as a powerhouse over the last decade. The only other team in the South to miss Oregon is USC.
Arizona State's schedule will also feature non-conference home games against Sacramento State and Wisconsin and a neutral site contest against Notre Dame at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Check out the rest of the Pac-12 pairings here.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!