Updated Nov 4, 2012 - 1:33 pm
Game time announced for ASU's Nov. 10 game at USC
The Sun Devils knew who they'd be facing, but until Sunday didn't know when.
The Pac-12 conference announced that ASU will meet the Trojans at 1 p.m. Arizona time on Nov. 10 at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The game will be shown on the Pac-12 networks -- a good sign for the Sun Devils.
In the team's two prior appearances on the Pac-12 Networks, ASU has come away with convincing wins over NAU and Utah.
The only remaining game on the Sun Devils' schedule yet to be given a kickoff time is Nov. 17's clash with the Washington State Cougars.
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Arizona State dips in national polls after loss to Stanford in Pac-12 Championship
- Fork Report: Devils dominated in Pac-12 Championship Game
- Saturday's loss certainly hurts, but for ASU, this is the ground floor
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition