Updated Oct 29, 2012 - 3:31 pm
Graham is optimistic injured players will go vs. Oregon St
Last week, the Sun Devils lost defensive tackle Will Sutton to a knee injury and fans panicked.
Well, it got even worse this week.
In Arizona State's disheartening loss to UCLA, two more defensive starters left the game with injuries, defensive end Junior Onyeali and linebacker Steffon Martin.
Martin, Onyeali and Sutton's statuses are all uncertain for ASU's upcoming game against Oregon State, but head coach Todd Graham is thinking positively.
"I'm obviously an optimist, I just believe that we are going to have those guys back and our guys are going to play their hearts out and get it done up in Oregon State" Graham told Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Monday.
Graham said that he will know more at (Tuesday's) practice.
It was apparent on Saturday that the Devils were missing key guys on defense. They gave up 45 points and 486 total yards, both season highs.
"We hope that we can get healthy and get some guys back this week," Graham said. "I think that will make a big difference."
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game