Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Matt Scott named Walter Camp National Player of the Week
Going up against preseason Heisman favorite Matt Barkley, it was Scott who shined brightest against the Trojans in Tucson. He went 27-for-50 with 369 passing yards, 100 yards rushing and four total touchdowns, as UA erased a 15-point third quarter deficit en route to the biggest win in the Rich Rodriguez era.
For his efforts, Scott joined Georgia's Jarvis Jones as the Week 9 recipients of the Walter Camp National Player of the Week honor.
With Scott behind center this season, the Wildcats rank No. 1 in Pac-12 and No. 4 nationally in passing yards (354.4 per game). Arizona is also No. 2 in the conference in points per game (39.1) behind Oregon.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.