Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Matt Scott named Walter Camp National Player of the Week
Going up against preseason Heisman favorite Matt Barkley, it was Scott who shined brightest against the Trojans in Tucson. He went 27-for-50 with 369 passing yards, 100 yards rushing and four total touchdowns, as UA erased a 15-point third quarter deficit en route to the biggest win in the Rich Rodriguez era.
For his efforts, Scott joined Georgia's Jarvis Jones as the Week 9 recipients of the Walter Camp National Player of the Week honor.
With Scott behind center this season, the Wildcats rank No. 1 in Pac-12 and No. 4 nationally in passing yards (354.4 per game). Arizona is also No. 2 in the conference in points per game (39.1) behind Oregon.
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.