Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Matt Scott named Walter Camp National Player of the Week
Going up against preseason Heisman favorite Matt Barkley, it was Scott who shined brightest against the Trojans in Tucson. He went 27-for-50 with 369 passing yards, 100 yards rushing and four total touchdowns, as UA erased a 15-point third quarter deficit en route to the biggest win in the Rich Rodriguez era.
For his efforts, Scott joined Georgia's Jarvis Jones as the Week 9 recipients of the Walter Camp National Player of the Week honor.
With Scott behind center this season, the Wildcats rank No. 1 in Pac-12 and No. 4 nationally in passing yards (354.4 per game). Arizona is also No. 2 in the conference in points per game (39.1) behind Oregon.
- ASU's Todd Graham a finalist for Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year Award
- Doug Franz College Football Playoff - Final
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition