Updated Oct 28, 2012 - 1:41 pm
Matt Scott named Walter Camp National Player of the Week
Going up against preseason Heisman favorite Matt Barkley, it was Scott who shined brightest against the Trojans in Tucson. He went 27-for-50 with 369 passing yards, 100 yards rushing and four total touchdowns, as UA erased a 15-point third quarter deficit en route to the biggest win in the Rich Rodriguez era.
For his efforts, Scott joined Georgia's Jarvis Jones as the Week 9 recipients of the Walter Camp National Player of the Week honor.
With Scott behind center this season, the Wildcats rank No. 1 in Pac-12 and No. 4 nationally in passing yards (354.4 per game). Arizona is also No. 2 in the conference in points per game (39.1) behind Oregon.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.