Updated Oct 17, 2012 - 1:29 pm
ASU QB Taylor Kelly named MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week
Kelly was named the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week Wednesday. He earned the award by completing 20-of-28 passes for 308 yards and five touchdowns in Arizona State's 51-17 win over Colorado.
On the season, Kelly has completed 68.3 percent of his passes for 1,600 yards and 14 touchdowns. He's been picked off just twice.
This is the third consecutive game a Sun Devil has earned the award. Kelly previously won for his performance against Utah, and defensive lineman Will Sutton took the honor after ASU's win over Cal.
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!