Updated Oct 17, 2012 - 1:29 pm
ASU QB Taylor Kelly named MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week
Kelly was named the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week Wednesday. He earned the award by completing 20-of-28 passes for 308 yards and five touchdowns in Arizona State's 51-17 win over Colorado.
On the season, Kelly has completed 68.3 percent of his passes for 1,600 yards and 14 touchdowns. He's been picked off just twice.
This is the third consecutive game a Sun Devil has earned the award. Kelly previously won for his performance against Utah, and defensive lineman Will Sutton took the honor after ASU's win over Cal.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.