ASU QB Taylor Kelly named MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week
Kelly was named the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week Wednesday. He earned the award by completing 20-of-28 passes for 308 yards and five touchdowns in Arizona State's 51-17 win over Colorado.
On the season, Kelly has completed 68.3 percent of his passes for 1,600 yards and 14 touchdowns. He's been picked off just twice.
This is the third consecutive game a Sun Devil has earned the award. Kelly previously won for his performance against Utah, and defensive lineman Will Sutton took the honor after ASU's win over Cal.
- UFC Legend Dan "Hendo" Henderson - Saturday June 15UFC great Dan Henderson joins The Power MMA Show to preview his UFC 161 bout vs Rashad Evans.
- Steve Patterson, ASU AD - Tuesday June 4Will Notre Dame be on the ASU football schedule? And, what does he think of E. Gordon Gee's comments
- Jeff Pendergraph, Indiana Pacers forward - Tuesday June 4Pacer and former ASU basketball player Jeff Pendergraph talks about Indiana's run in the playoffs
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 30What will be discussed at the upcoming meeting with the other Pac-12 athletic directors?
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works