Updated Oct 17, 2012 - 1:29 pm
ASU QB Taylor Kelly named MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week
Kelly was named the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week Wednesday. He earned the award by completing 20-of-28 passes for 308 yards and five touchdowns in Arizona State's 51-17 win over Colorado.
On the season, Kelly has completed 68.3 percent of his passes for 1,600 yards and 14 touchdowns. He's been picked off just twice.
This is the third consecutive game a Sun Devil has earned the award. Kelly previously won for his performance against Utah, and defensive lineman Will Sutton took the honor after ASU's win over Cal.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game