Updated Oct 17, 2012 - 1:29 pm
ASU QB Taylor Kelly named MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week
Kelly was named the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Pac-12 Player of the Week Wednesday. He earned the award by completing 20-of-28 passes for 308 yards and five touchdowns in Arizona State's 51-17 win over Colorado.
On the season, Kelly has completed 68.3 percent of his passes for 1,600 yards and 14 touchdowns. He's been picked off just twice.
This is the third consecutive game a Sun Devil has earned the award. Kelly previously won for his performance against Utah, and defensive lineman Will Sutton took the honor after ASU's win over Cal.
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.