Updated Oct 17, 2012 - 8:19 am
ASU's Taylor Kelly added to Manning Award Watch List
Kelly, who won Arizona State's starting job in fall camp, has completed 112 of 164 passes for 1,600 yards and 14 touchdowns against only two interceptions. He has led the Sun Devils to a surprising 5-1 start.
The Eagle, Idaho native leads the Pac-12 and is third nationally in passing efficiency with a rating of 175.98.
Ten finalists for the award will be determined by a panel of national media as well as Peyton, Eli and Archie Manning, for whom the award is named. The winner will be announced Wednesday, January 9.
Click here for a full listing of the QBs on the Manning Award Watch List
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.