Updated Jun 23, 2014 - 11:32 am
Phoenix Coyotes announce full 2014-15 schedule
The Coyotes, who will change their name to the Arizona Coyotes next week at the NHL Entry Draft, open with four straight games at home, including the season opener against the Winnipeg Jets on Oct. 9 and second game against the defending Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings on Oct. 11.
Phoenix plays 10 of 14 games at home in the season's final full month, and two of its five games in April will also be at Jobing.com Arena.
The All-Star break will span Jan. 21-26, and this year's festivities will be held in Columbus, Ohio.
All weekday home games will start at 7 p.m., with the lone exception coming Oct. 15 when the Coyotes host the Edmonton Oilers at 7:30 p.m. due to a national telecast on Canadian TV.
Most home Saturday games will begin at 6 p.m., with a trio of exceptions due to national TV broadcasts that will come on Nov. 29, Jan. 10 and March 7.
The Coyotes' schedule features a pair of six-game homestands, and Phoenix will play each of the Original Six teams at home for the second straight year. For a full breakdown of the Coyotes' schedule, click here.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.