Phoenix Coyotes to spoil 10 millionth fan
As announced by the organization on Monday, upon walking through the Jobing.com Arena turnstiles on Saturday, the 10 millionth fan will land a bountiful prize package. The Coyotes are planning to bestow the fan with a custom Coyotes 10 Millionth Fan jersey, a Wyndham-sponsored trip and resort stay in Napa, Calif., a pair of season tickets for the 2014-15 season, two glass seats later this season and a suite for a game later in the season.
Including both preseason and playoff games, to date, the Coyotes have played 425 total games at Jobing.com Arena, which has a maximum capacity of 17,125 for hockey games. Prior to moving to Glendale, the team welcomed fans to 587 games at Phoenix's US Airways Center, known as America West Arena, during the team's leasing period there, which spanned from 1996-2003.
Tickets are still available for Saturday's anticipated prize giveaway game. For more information on Coyotes tickets, fans can call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit PhoenixCoyotes.com.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.