Coyotes recall forward Andy Miele
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The Phoenix Coyotes recalled forward Andy Miele from Portland of the American Hockey League on Sunday.
Miele has 23 goals, 35 assists and 60 penalty minutes in 56 games for the Pirates this season. In four games with the Coyotes this season, he has two assists and five penalty minutes.
The Coyotes are at Tampa Bay on Monday night.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.