|Vancouver||0 0 0—0|
|Phoenix||1 0 0—1|
First Period_1, Phoenix, Vermette 22 (Doan, McMillan), 17:04. Penalties_Burrows, Van (hooking), 14:01.
Second Period_None. Penalties_Sestito, Van (high-sticking), 13:00.
Third Period_None. Penalties_Edler, Van (cross-checking), 12:38.
Shots on Goal_Vancouver 8-4-11_23. Phoenix 8-14-10_32.
Power-play opportunities_Vancouver 0 of 0; Phoenix 0 of 3.
Goalies_Vancouver, Lack 9-10-4 (32 shots-31 saves). Phoenix, Smith 21-18-10 (23-23).
A_13,449 (17,125). T_2:24.
Referees_Don Van Massenhoven, Kevin Pollock. Linesmen_Lonnie Cameron, Jay Sharrers.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.