Updated Feb 27, 2014 - 9:16 pm
Jokinen leads Jets over Coyotes in shootout
Bryan Little and Blake Wheeler scored in regulation for the Jets, who continued their winning ways under new head coach Paul Maurice. The Jets (29-26-6) are 10-3-1 since Maurice replaced the fired Claude Noel.
Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Martin Hanzal scored for Phoenix in the first game for both teams after a 19-day break for the Winter Olympics.
Jets forward Devin Setoguchi also beat Mike Smith in the shootout and Antoine Vermette was the only Coyotes player to get one past Ondrej Pavelec in four rounds of penalty shots.
Winnipeg pulled within one point of the Coyotes (27-21-11) as both teams chase a wild-card playoff spot, although Phoenix has two games in hand.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.