Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 9:11 am
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata scores 200th career goal
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata tallied his 200th career goal Tuesday in a 4-2 win over the Calgary Flames.
At 8:41 of the first period, Vrbata collected a highlight-worthy feed from Keith Yandle while on the power play after the two combined nicely. He was left with an open net and easily put it past a diving Joey MacDonald.
The goal gave the Coyotes a 1-0 lead.
In his time with the Coyotes, which has spanned nearly six seasons, Vrbata has scored a total of 122 goals and 122 assists for a total of 244 points.
His best season was with the Coyotes during the team's run to the 2011-2012 Western Conference Final. In that season, Vrbata found the back of the net 35 times and added 27 assists.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?