Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 9:11 am
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata scores 200th career goal
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata tallied his 200th career goal Tuesday in a 4-2 win over the Calgary Flames.
At 8:41 of the first period, Vrbata collected a highlight-worthy feed from Keith Yandle while on the power play after the two combined nicely. He was left with an open net and easily put it past a diving Joey MacDonald.
The goal gave the Coyotes a 1-0 lead.
In his time with the Coyotes, which has spanned nearly six seasons, Vrbata has scored a total of 122 goals and 122 assists for a total of 244 points.
His best season was with the Coyotes during the team's run to the 2011-2012 Western Conference Final. In that season, Vrbata found the back of the net 35 times and added 27 assists.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!