Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 9:11 am
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata scores 200th career goal
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata tallied his 200th career goal Tuesday in a 4-2 win over the Calgary Flames.
At 8:41 of the first period, Vrbata collected a highlight-worthy feed from Keith Yandle while on the power play after the two combined nicely. He was left with an open net and easily put it past a diving Joey MacDonald.
The goal gave the Coyotes a 1-0 lead.
In his time with the Coyotes, which has spanned nearly six seasons, Vrbata has scored a total of 122 goals and 122 assists for a total of 244 points.
His best season was with the Coyotes during the team's run to the 2011-2012 Western Conference Final. In that season, Vrbata found the back of the net 35 times and added 27 assists.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Yotes Notes: Coyotes force overtime, ultimately fall to Canucks
- Coyotes lose early lead, fall to Flames
- Coyotes GM on goaltender Mike Smith: 'I do believe he puts too much pressure on himself'
- Phoenix Coyotes roll past last-place Edmonton Oilers
- Phoenix Coyotes to honor members of 1980 USA hockey team
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.