Phoenix Coyotes to host scrimmage benefiting Yarnell 19
"With our players back in town for training camp, this will be the first opportunity for the Coyotes organization to do something special to help raise funds for the families of those firefighters who were lost in the tragic fire in Yarnell," said Co-Owner and Chair of Coyotes Charities Dave Duckett. "We are confident that a large number of our fans will attend the game to support the families that were affected."
Fans can also donate on the Coyotes' website or by texting "Coyotes" to 68494. At the game, the team will also auction off autographed tribute jerseys worn before the game and donate whatever is raised from the auction, along with the 50/50 raffle and special pins, to the Glendale Firefighters Charities which will help those families.
Additionally, IceArizona, the Coyotes' new ownership group, will be matching money raised to donate to the Granite Mountain Hotshots families.
- The Pulse: Coyotes fans excited about potential outdoor game
- Three multi-point performances pace Coyotes to win over Islanders
- 'Yotes Notes: Phoenix ends three-game home losing streak with win over Islanders
- Tippett: Outdoor game in Phoenix would be 'great for our city'
- Coyotes coach Tippett: Backup G Thomas Greiss has 'earned the confidence of his teammates'
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?