Phoenix Coyotes to host scrimmage benefiting Yarnell 19
"With our players back in town for training camp, this will be the first opportunity for the Coyotes organization to do something special to help raise funds for the families of those firefighters who were lost in the tragic fire in Yarnell," said Co-Owner and Chair of Coyotes Charities Dave Duckett. "We are confident that a large number of our fans will attend the game to support the families that were affected."
Fans can also donate on the Coyotes' website or by texting "Coyotes" to 68494. At the game, the team will also auction off autographed tribute jerseys worn before the game and donate whatever is raised from the auction, along with the 50/50 raffle and special pins, to the Glendale Firefighters Charities which will help those families.
Additionally, IceArizona, the Coyotes' new ownership group, will be matching money raised to donate to the Granite Mountain Hotshots families.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.