Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 4:17 pm
Phoenix Coyotes re-sign F Andy Miele
The 2011 Hobey Baker Memorial Award winner from the University of Miami, Ohio has played in eight regular season games for the Coyotes over the past two seasons.
Last season, while playing with the Portland Pirates of the American Hockey League, Miele tallied 19 goals and 34 assists in 70 games. In 2011-12, he had 16 goals and 38 assists in 69 contests.
"We are pleased to sign Andy to a one-year contract," said Coyotes general manager Don Maloney in a press release. "For the past two seasons, Andy has led the Pirates in scoring and been a very effective player for us. We look forward to him continuing his development this season."
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.