Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 4:17 pm
Phoenix Coyotes re-sign F Andy Miele
The 2011 Hobey Baker Memorial Award winner from the University of Miami, Ohio has played in eight regular season games for the Coyotes over the past two seasons.
Last season, while playing with the Portland Pirates of the American Hockey League, Miele tallied 19 goals and 34 assists in 70 games. In 2011-12, he had 16 goals and 38 assists in 69 contests.
"We are pleased to sign Andy to a one-year contract," said Coyotes general manager Don Maloney in a press release. "For the past two seasons, Andy has led the Pirates in scoring and been a very effective player for us. We look forward to him continuing his development this season."
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!