Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 4:17 pm
Phoenix Coyotes re-sign F Andy Miele
The 2011 Hobey Baker Memorial Award winner from the University of Miami, Ohio has played in eight regular season games for the Coyotes over the past two seasons.
Last season, while playing with the Portland Pirates of the American Hockey League, Miele tallied 19 goals and 34 assists in 70 games. In 2011-12, he had 16 goals and 38 assists in 69 contests.
"We are pleased to sign Andy to a one-year contract," said Coyotes general manager Don Maloney in a press release. "For the past two seasons, Andy has led the Pirates in scoring and been a very effective player for us. We look forward to him continuing his development this season."
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.