F Chris Conner signs with Pittsburgh Penguins
Former Phoenix Coyotes and Portland Pirates forward Chris Conner has agreed to terms with the Pittsburgh Penguins on a one-year contract.
This will be Conner's second stint with the Penguins. The 29-year-old played in Pittsburgh during the 2009-10 and 2010-11 campaigns. Conner set career-best marks with the Pens in '10-'11 when he scored seven goals with nine assists and 16 points.
Conner split last season between Phoenix and Portland. He had two points (one goal and an assist) for the Coyotes in 12 regular season games. In Portland, he tallied 13 goals, 27 assists and 40 points.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.