F Chris Conner signs with Pittsburgh Penguins
Former Phoenix Coyotes and Portland Pirates forward Chris Conner has agreed to terms with the Pittsburgh Penguins on a one-year contract.
This will be Conner's second stint with the Penguins. The 29-year-old played in Pittsburgh during the 2009-10 and 2010-11 campaigns. Conner set career-best marks with the Pens in '10-'11 when he scored seven goals with nine assists and 16 points.
Conner split last season between Phoenix and Portland. He had two points (one goal and an assist) for the Coyotes in 12 regular season games. In Portland, he tallied 13 goals, 27 assists and 40 points.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!