Updated Jul 5, 2013 - 10:28 am
Report: Phoenix Coyotes re-sign Lauri Korpikoski
PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Coyotes re-signed restricted free agent forward Lauri Korpikoski to an extended deal on Thursday.
ESPN's Pierre LeBrun reported that deal is for four years. Korpikoski will be paid $2.5 million per year.
Last season with the Coyotes, Korpkikoski scored six goals and five assists for 11 total points. He averaged 17:07 of ice time per game. He was a minus-3 over the entirety over the season.
In four seasons with the Coyotes, Korpikoski has 47 goals and 63 assists.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.