Updated Jun 18, 2013 - 3:32 pm
Report: Coyotes, Dave Tippett agree to contract pending sale of the team
Tippett, who joined the Coyotes shortly before the 2009-10 season, guided the team to three straight postseason appearances before falling just short last season. In all, the team is 156-96-42 under his leadership, and he figured to be one of the most sought-after coaches on the market should his contract have exired.
Of course, the stipulation that the ownership situation being settled is a dicey one, because the saga of the NHL trying to find someone who will buy the team and keep it in Arizona is still ongoing. The latest report has the city of Glendale knowing that time is running out to come to an agreement, as failure to do so could lead to the team relocating.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!