Updated Jun 18, 2013 - 3:32 pm
Report: Coyotes, Dave Tippett agree to contract pending sale of the team
Tippett, who joined the Coyotes shortly before the 2009-10 season, guided the team to three straight postseason appearances before falling just short last season. In all, the team is 156-96-42 under his leadership, and he figured to be one of the most sought-after coaches on the market should his contract have exired.
Of course, the stipulation that the ownership situation being settled is a dicey one, because the saga of the NHL trying to find someone who will buy the team and keep it in Arizona is still ongoing. The latest report has the city of Glendale knowing that time is running out to come to an agreement, as failure to do so could lead to the team relocating.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.