Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 2:42 pm
Coyotes recall Chad Johnson, Nick Johnson
Forward Nick Johnson was brought back after being sent down just a month ago. The 6-foot-2, 200-pound forward has totaled four goals and two assists in 17 games with the Coyotes this season.
Goaltender Chad Johnson was also called up after only being down in Portland for a week. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound goalie started three games between the pipes for the Coyotes this season for a record of 2-0-1 with a 1.32 goals against average and .949 save percentage. Johnson recorded his first NHL shutout this season against the Nashville Predators on Jan. 28.
Phoenix takes on the San Jose Sharks Monday night at Jobing.com Arena.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.