Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 2:42 pm
Coyotes recall Chad Johnson, Nick Johnson
Forward Nick Johnson was brought back after being sent down just a month ago. The 6-foot-2, 200-pound forward has totaled four goals and two assists in 17 games with the Coyotes this season.
Goaltender Chad Johnson was also called up after only being down in Portland for a week. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound goalie started three games between the pipes for the Coyotes this season for a record of 2-0-1 with a 1.32 goals against average and .949 save percentage. Johnson recorded his first NHL shutout this season against the Nashville Predators on Jan. 28.
Phoenix takes on the San Jose Sharks Monday night at Jobing.com Arena.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.