Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 12:42 pm
Coyotes ship Steve Sullivan to New Jersey
The 38-year-old signed with Phoenix prior to the 2012-13 season and tallied five goals and seven assists in 33 games.
Sullivan is one of only 35 active NHL players to have logged 1,000 or more games played having reached the plateau last Thursday night in a 7-4 win at Nashville.
In his career, the Ontario native has scored 288 goals and 454 assists for six different teams. Sullivan started his career with the Devils in 1995-96 after New Jersey made him a ninth-round selection in the 1994 NHL Entry Draft.
The Coyotes have also traded forward Raffi Torres to San Jose and Matthew Lombardi to Anaheim. The NHL trade deadline expired Wednesday afternoon at 12:00 PST.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!