Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 12:42 pm
Coyotes ship Steve Sullivan to New Jersey
The 38-year-old signed with Phoenix prior to the 2012-13 season and tallied five goals and seven assists in 33 games.
Sullivan is one of only 35 active NHL players to have logged 1,000 or more games played having reached the plateau last Thursday night in a 7-4 win at Nashville.
In his career, the Ontario native has scored 288 goals and 454 assists for six different teams. Sullivan started his career with the Devils in 1995-96 after New Jersey made him a ninth-round selection in the 1994 NHL Entry Draft.
The Coyotes have also traded forward Raffi Torres to San Jose and Matthew Lombardi to Anaheim. The NHL trade deadline expired Wednesday afternoon at 12:00 PST.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.