Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 11:36 am
L.A. Kings credit 'Some Guy' with two Coyotes goals
That is, of course, if a rivalry does not include the teams winning an even number of games.
At any rate, the latest dust up between the squads occurred Tuesday night in L.A., with the Kings winning a heated contest by a score of 3-2.
During the course of the game Coyotes captain Shane Doan hit the ice after a collision with Kings rookie defenseman Jake Muzzin. Doan got up and wanted a piece of Muzzin (or possibly the whole thing, we can't be sure).
Anyway, Doan would go on to score a pair of goals -- the only goals scored by the team -- and though the 'Yotes lost, many in Phoenix had nothing but good things to say about the veteran.
But Los Angeles is not in Phoenix, and the Kings do not exactly have much fondness for Doan. What they do have is a funny social media policy, and following a game they posted this recap of the game.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.