Phoenix Coyotes unveil new ticket promotion
The Phoenix Coyotes unveiled a new ticket package promotion called "GOALden Ticket" on Thursday.
The packages are in the lower level, which are usually priced at $75 per ticket. To be considered "golden", the first plan starts at $100.
According to the Coyotes, "A fan will receive five goals on their GOALden Ticket. Beginning on March 9 versus the Dallas Stars, fans will be able to see up to 10 Coyotes home games until the team gives up five goals at Jobing.com Arena. Once that happens, the GOALden Ticket is void."
The second package will give fans 25 goals for the price of $250. After the Coyotes give up 25 goals, the ticket will be void.
If the Coyotes record a shutout during those final 10 regular season contests, fans with GOALden Tickets will get a ticket to Fan Appreciation Night on April 26 against the Colorado Avalanche.
The ticket plans will go on sale to the public on Monday, February 18.
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.