Updated Jan 20, 2013 - 11:09 pm
Blackhawks hold off Coyotes in playoff rematch
Chicago ruined the Los Angeles Kings' Stanley Cup banner-raising ceremony Saturday with a flurry of goals and did the same thing to the Coyotes after their Pacific Division banner unveiling.
Hossa had two goals and an assist against the Kings in his first game since being knocked out of last year's playoffs on a blindside hit by Phoenix's Raffi Torres.
Against the Coyotes, Hossa scored 50 seconds before Viktor Stalberg in the second period and again 14 seconds into the third.
- Yotes Notes: Coyotes force overtime, ultimately fall to Canucks
- Coyotes lose early lead, fall to Flames
- Coyotes GM on goaltender Mike Smith: 'I do believe he puts too much pressure on himself'
- Phoenix Coyotes roll past last-place Edmonton Oilers
- Phoenix Coyotes to honor members of 1980 USA hockey team
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.