Updated Jan 13, 2013 - 12:19 pm
Phoenix Coyotes not rewarded with national TV schedule
While the 48-game slate certainly hampered those hopes a bit, NBC and the NBC Sports Network didn't do the Pacific Division champions any favors, either.
The Coyotes won't be shown on NBC this season and will make just three appearances on the NBC Sports Network shown below:
January 20 - vs. Blackhawks (NBCSN)
April 22 - @ Red Wings (NBCSN)
April 27 - @ Ducks (NBCSN)
In comparison, Phoenix made four appearances on the NBC Sports Network during the 2011-12 season. Dave Tippett and Co. will also make two addition appearances (Feb. 9 at Sharks and April 4 vs. Red Wings) on the NHL Network.
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?