Updated Jan 13, 2013 - 12:19 pm
Phoenix Coyotes not rewarded with national TV schedule
While the 48-game slate certainly hampered those hopes a bit, NBC and the NBC Sports Network didn't do the Pacific Division champions any favors, either.
The Coyotes won't be shown on NBC this season and will make just three appearances on the NBC Sports Network shown below:
January 20 - vs. Blackhawks (NBCSN)
April 22 - @ Red Wings (NBCSN)
April 27 - @ Ducks (NBCSN)
In comparison, Phoenix made four appearances on the NBC Sports Network during the 2011-12 season. Dave Tippett and Co. will also make two addition appearances (Feb. 9 at Sharks and April 4 vs. Red Wings) on the NHL Network.
- Phoenix Coyotes coach Tippett on Connor Murphy: 'He's a smart player'
- Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan has Rocky Mountain Fever, says 'I'm getting better'
- Coyotes fall to Maple Leafs in shootout
- Phoenix Coyotes CEO: Dave Tippett 'a scientist when it comes to the sport'
- 2013-14 playoff berth for Coyotes ‘incredibly important' to franchise turnaround
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday December 20Reacting to their shootout loss in Toronto and the offensive changes that need to happen.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Coyotes President and CEO - Wednesday December 18Anthony LeBlanc, Coyotes President and CEO talks about the teams season so far.
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.