Updated Jan 12, 2013 - 2:18 pm
Report: Coyotes to offer upcoming deals for loyal fans
"I think just a humble apology for everything and that we're going to do everything we can to earn back their appreciation of the sport," Doan said "There's no use in saying whose fault it is or who did what, we all owe them an apology."
It seems Doan's organization was listening.
The league is set to drop the puck officially on January 19, but the Phoenix Coyotes are planning something special for fans during their one-week training camp.
According to Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal, the organization plans to allow fans an opportunity to watch the reigning Pacific Division champions in a free inter-squad game.
But that's not all.
Coyotes president and COO Mike Nealy told Sannucks that once the 48-game schedule is announced, the team will determine specific dates to offer fan appreciation deals.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!