Report: Coyotes to offer upcoming deals for loyal fans
"I think just a humble apology for everything and that we're going to do everything we can to earn back their appreciation of the sport," Doan said "There's no use in saying whose fault it is or who did what, we all owe them an apology."
It seems Doan's organization was listening.
The league is set to drop the puck officially on January 19, but the Phoenix Coyotes are planning something special for fans during their one-week training camp.
According to Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal, the organization plans to allow fans an opportunity to watch the reigning Pacific Division champions in a free inter-squad game.
But that's not all.
Coyotes president and COO Mike Nealy told Sannucks that once the 48-game schedule is announced, the team will determine specific dates to offer fan appreciation deals.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Thursday March 28Don talks about Mike Smith's contract, the Coyotes' offensive struggles, and how they can get back i