Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 10:15 am
Report: NHL cancels games through December 30
After cancelling the 2013 Winter Classic, 2013 NHL All-Star Game and a combined 422 games through December 14, the league has decided to add to the list.
Further NHL regular season cancellations today. Thru Dec 30th.— Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) December 10, 2012
Cancellations through December 30 will cost the Phoenix Coyotes seven more games on their schedule, including road games at Columbus, St. Louis and Los Angeles and home games against St. Louis, Dallas, Los Angeles and Colorado.
- Coyotes coach Tippett: Backup G Thomas Greiss has 'earned the confidence of his teammates'
- 'Yotes Notes: Vermette celebrates big night with two-goal performance in win over Colorado
- Ice Bites: Where would the Coyotes host an outdoor NHL game?
- Report: Phoenix Coyotes ready to host outdoor game
- Yotes Notes: Coyotes force overtime, ultimately fall to Canucks
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.