Updated Oct 19, 2012 - 11:12 am
NHL announces cancellation of games through November 1
The league made the announcement Friday, meaning a total of 135 games have been lost in the labor dispute.
The Phoenix Coyotes, who had already seen four games canceled, saw another four bite the dust with Friday's announcement.
10/25 vs. Nashville
10/27 @ Los Angeles
10/30 @ Chicago
11/1 @ Buffalo
That brings the total to eight, with an even split of four home games and four away games.
According to the league, the cancellation of games was necessary because of the absence of a Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NHL Players' Association and the NHL.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!