Updated Oct 19, 2012 - 11:12 am
NHL announces cancellation of games through November 1
The league made the announcement Friday, meaning a total of 135 games have been lost in the labor dispute.
The Phoenix Coyotes, who had already seen four games canceled, saw another four bite the dust with Friday's announcement.
10/25 vs. Nashville
10/27 @ Los Angeles
10/30 @ Chicago
11/1 @ Buffalo
That brings the total to eight, with an even split of four home games and four away games.
According to the league, the cancellation of games was necessary because of the absence of a Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NHL Players' Association and the NHL.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.