Updated Oct 4, 2012 - 11:52 am
NHL announces cancellation of regular season games
Included in the carnage are four Phoenix Coyotes games:
Oct. 13 vs. Dallas
Oct. 16 at Dallas
Oct. 18 vs. Calgary
Oct. 20 vs. Anaheim
According to the league, "the cancellation was necessary because of the absence of a Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NHL Players' Association and the NHL."
- Three multi-point performances pace Coyotes to win over Islanders
- 'Yotes Notes: Phoenix ends three-game home losing streak with win over Islanders
- Tippett: Outdoor game in Phoenix would be 'great for our city'
- Coyotes coach Tippett: Backup G Thomas Greiss has 'earned the confidence of his teammates'
- 'Yotes Notes: Vermette celebrates big night with two-goal performance in win over Colorado
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?