Updated Oct 3, 2012 - 8:19 pm
Phoenix Coyotes' Lauri Korpikoski signs with TPS
The Phoenix Coyotes have lost another player to the NHL lockout.
According to NBCSports.com, left winger Lauri Korpikoski has signed with TPS Turku in his native Finland.
He played with them in 2005-2006 before debuting with the Hartford Wolf Pack of the AHL.
Korpikoski was a key component of the Coyotes' offensive attack last season. He scored 17 goals and compiled 37 points in 82 games.
While Korpikoski was under contract with Phoenix for the 2012-2013 season, he will reportedly spend the entire season with TPS if their isn't a CBA agreement by the end of the Finnish SM-liiga's break in November.
The 26-year-old has 102 points in 300 career games.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.