Updated Jun 25, 2014 - 4:10 pm
D-backs recall RHP Zeke Spruill; Jordan Pacheco lands on disabled list
Spruill, 24, was 3-4 with a 6.75 ERA in 17 games (10 starts) for Reno this season. This will be his second stint in the Majors in 2014. He pitched the second game of a doubleheader against the New York Mets May 25, going 5.1 innings and allowing 10 hits and three earned runs in a 4-2 loss.
Pacheco was claimed off waivers from the Colorado Rockies earlier this month and appeared in eight games for the Diamondbacks, batting .375 (3-for-8) as a pinch-hitter.
In his career, Pacheco is a .282 hitter (250-for-886), with eight homers and 98 runs batted in.
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.