Updated Jun 16, 2014 - 9:08 am
Diamondbacks fall to Haren, Dodgers: By The Numbers
Instead, a bases-clearing double in a four-run fourth for the Dodgers helped Haren beat Josh Collmenter and the Diamondbacks 6-4.
The Diamondbacks got to Haren early, using a leadoff double by shortstop Didi Gregorius and a two-run home run from Paul Goldschmidt to take the lead in the opening frame.
But the Dodgers offense settled in against Collmenter and gave Haren a bases loaded opportunity.
Despite a ninth-inning rally against Kenley Jansen for the second straight night, the Diamondbacks came up short, 6-4.
Here's a look at the loss by the numbers:
Martin Prado is hitting .337 over his last 27 games with three home runs, five doubles, two triples and 16 RBI.
Recently claimed by the Diamondbacks, Jordan Pacheco collected his first hit in Sedona red on Saturday, with a pinch-hit single in the seventh.
Dodgers speedster second baseman Dee Gordon hit his third career home run on Saturday, knocking a line-drive two-run shot out of the park in the third inning.
Prado is now 5-for-10 with three home runs off of Kenley Jansen in his career, thanks to his ninth-inning solo shot to leftfield. He was 3-for-4 with two RBI on Saturday.
Didi Gregorius collected hits seven and eight on Saturday since being recalled earlier this month. He is now batting .296 with seven runs scored, three home runs and a double. His on-base percentage is up to .394.
Paul Goldschmidt collected his 50th RBI of the season with his two-run home run in the first Saturday. Only Giancarlo Stanton has more runs batted in among National League hitters this season, with 54.
Prado's ninth-inning home run was the 1000th hit of his career.
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- D-backs' mystery man David Peralta impresses general manager Kevin Towers
- Dose of Venom: Montero's clutch hit highlights Diamondbacks' comeback win over Tigers
- Diamondbacks surpass Tigers in wild 8th inning: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: Aaron Hill has 'swung the bat better,' been more patient
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?