Updated Jun 12, 2014 - 2:48 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special hat on July 4
Meant to help commemorate America's independence day, the hats will feature a stars and stripes theme inside a star with the individual team's logo on top.
The Arizona Diamondbacks' hat can be seen in the picture to the left, and it will be worn when the team is in Atlanta playing the Braves.
The hats will be available for purchase, with the money spent going to a worthy cause.
MLB will donate 100% of its net proceeds from sales of "Stars & Stripes" caps to @wbveterans as part of its contribution to the program.— MLB (@MLB) June 10, 2014
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.