Updated Jun 11, 2014 - 10:02 pm
The Pulse: One year later, D-backs fans' most vivid memory of brawl with Dodgers is coaches' involvement
Benches cleared, retaliatory pitches were thrown, stars were targeted and a rivalry was reignited.
What is most vivid of the incident, however, in the minds of fans?
We wanted to know, so we asked you in the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day on Wednesday: One year later, what do you most remember of the D-backs-Dodgers brawl?
Was it Zack Greinke throwing at Miguel Montero? Ian Kennedy throwing at Greinke? The coaches going at it? What about Turner Ward falling down against the Dodger Stadium wall? Or was it something more general -- the effects of it all?
Most say it was the coaches -- Kirk Gibson, Don Mattingly, Mark McGwire, Alan Trammell, Don Baylor, Ward and company -- getting in each others' faces during the scrum. Of 346 total voters, 134 (39 percent) voted for that option, while 87 others most remember Kennedy plunking Greinke.
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Eric Chavez 'at ease' with his decision to retire at age 36
- Arizona Diamondbacks and their 2014 trades
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.