Updated Jun 11, 2014 - 8:29 am
The Pulse: D-backs rookie Chase Anderson will be 'solid starter for years to come'
With five starts under his big league belt, Anderson is a perfect 5-0 -- joining Jared Weaver and Kaz Ishii as the only two pitchers to achieve the feat since 1998.
Although it's safe to say, his accomplishment has been somewhat aided by offensive support -- 31 runs to be exact.
So we at ArizonaSports.com wanted to gauge the impression Anderson has left so far on the Valley during his two months with the D-backs.
Tuesday, we asked readers a simple question: Is the rookie right-hander for real?
Overwhelmingly, the response was in the affirmative.
Of the 596 polled, 51 percent believe Anderson will be a solid starter for years to come.
The next most popular choice 'he'll be a fourth or fifth starter' took in 34 percent of the vote.
And at both ends of the spectrum, the options of 'fluke' and 'ace' were not overly popular, receiving seven and eight percent of votes respectively.
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.