Updated Jun 3, 2014 - 4:45 pm
Mike Jacobs and Bradin Hagens earn D-Backs minor league awards in May
Jacobs, who inked a minor league deal with the D-backs in June of 2013, had an Aces' record 34 RBI and tied for first in the minor leagues with 21 extra-base hits during the month. The 33-year-old also hit .345 with 14 doubles, seven home runs and 23 runs scored in 28 games in May. Jacobs has hit his stride this season, leading the Pacific Coast League in hits, doubles and total bases while batting .365.
Hagens went 3-0 in five starts for the BayBears while posting a 2.48 ERA and giving up eight earned runs in 29 innings pitched in May. Opponents only hit .186 against the D-backs sixth round pick in the 2009 first-year player draft. The 25-year old right-hander didn't allow more than three earned runs in any of his five starts, and was also given the Mobile player of the month award in April.
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.