Report: D-backs offer most at the ballpark for $20
The D-backs offer more at Chase Field for $20 than any other team in baseball, with fans able to buy three 14-ounce beers and five hot dogs while still checking out at $19.50. For comparison's sake, New York Mets fans can enjoy one 12-ounce beer and two hot dogs for $18.25 while Miami Marlins can grab a 20-ounce beer and two hot dogs for $20.
The D-backs and team president Derrick Hall have made it a point of accommodating fans at Chase Field, whether it has come in the form of some of the lowest ticket prices in baseball or helping to put on events surrounding the downtown stadium. The team is currently running a promotion that lets kids 12-year-old and younger into games for free with an adult, and it drew more than 35,000 fans to Monday's game despite a 21-32 record that is the third-worst in baseball.
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.