Arizona Diamondbacks option Mike Bolsinger to Triple-A Reno
The Arizona Diamondbacks announced Tuesday they have optioned the right-hander to Triple-A Reno.
In five appearances (four starts), Bolsinger went 1-2 with a 6.08 ERA.
In a corresponding move, the D-backs recalled right-handed pitcher Chase Anderson from Double-A Mobile. The 26-year-old will be in his first stint in the Majors. The D-backs' pitcher of the month in April, he was 4-2 with a 0.69 ERA in 39 innings of work.
Pitching for Reno last season, Anderson went 4-7 with a 5.73 ERA.
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.