Updated Apr 30, 2014 - 2:43 pm
D-backs recall Ender Inciarte, option Roger Kieschnick to Reno
This will be Inciarte's second stint in the Majors, but first with the D-backs. In 2013, he made the Philadelphia Phillies' Opening Day roster after being a 2012 Rule 5 Draft pick, but did not appear in a game and was returned to the D-backs on April 4.
Inciarte is hitting .312 with 22 runs scored, two home runs, 12 runs batted in and seven stolen bases in 26 games with the Aces. He extended his hitting streak to eight games last night and has batted .364 during the streak.
The 23-year-old was dubbed by Baseball America as the D-backs' "Fastest Baserunner" and "Best Outfield Arm" in their 2014 Best Tools Survey.
Kieschnick, 27, appeared in four games for the D-backs this season, and was held hitless in seven at-bats after being claimed by the D-backs off waivers on April 14.
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Diamondbacks upend Rockies in series opener: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: Daniel Hudson, Chris Owings, A.J. Pollock, Cody Ross may return soon
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.